What’s new? Keep up with our blog to find out!
This summer and fall of 2018, we will be working to correlate all WET activities to the Missouri Learning Standards for Science. We still have the GLE/CLE document available here, if needed, and WET has been correlated to the Next Generation Science Standards. That information can be found at www.projectwet.org/standards.
- Getting Little Feet Wet (5/9/2017)
- Great Getaway and Learning Experience (12/6/2016)
- Annual Project WET Coordinator’s Conference (10/18/2016)
- Introducing Project WET, Flying WILD and Project Learning Tree Assistant, Tammy Trantham! (2/29/2016)
- Happy Retirement to Joe Pitts (2/29/2016)
Project WET Curriculum and Activity Guide 2.0